The Yarra Valley is located 1-hour east of Melbourne and surrounded by the picturesque backdrop of the Dandenong Ranges, Yarra Ranges, The Great Dividing Range and one of the largest collections of wineries in Victoria, many which are open to the public. Not only is the Yarra Valley one of Australia’s oldest and most famous wine making regions, it also has a history in beer and cider production that dates back to the early 1800s.
The Yarra Valley has something for almost everyone from early morning hot air balloon rides to beautiful restaurants, wineries, boutique beer brewers, health retreats and even a dedicated chocolatier situated on its own acreage property making it a chocolate lovers dream come true.
The world-famous Healesville Sanctuary, one of Australia’s most highly regarded wildlife sanctuaries, is also an easy drive away, so that can be included in your tour.
A day in the Yarra Valley will leave you with all your senses and needs fully satisfied.
- Local & Fresh Produce Shopping Experience
- Gourmet Chocolate Experience
- One Complimentary Tasting (Wine, Beer, or Cider)
- Choice of Dining Experience
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Guide
- Hotel Pick Up and Return
- Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea
Come and let’s create a Yarra Valley experience with the following activities:
- Wine Tasting – Red, White, Sparkling
- Beer Tasting
- Cider Tasting
- Gin Tasting
- Visit to Healesville Sanctuary
- Helicopter Transfer from Melbourne CBD to the Yarra Valley or Return
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Cheese and Wine Pairing
- Dining Options:
- Fine Wine and Dining Experience
- High Tea
- Devonshire Tea
- Aussie Pub Meal
Half Day Private Experience – 5 to 6 Hours
Full Day Private Experience – 8 to 10 Hours
Duration is influenced by time of year and selected activities.