Phillip Island is home to the largest colony of Fairy Penguins in the world and they come up the beach to greet you every night at the world-famous penguin parade. You will be amazed and thrilled to see so many penguins walk from the beach up to their nests right alongside the walking tracks and viewing points only a hands length away from where you will be standing.
Phillip Island is an easy drive of less than 2 hours from Melbourne and its combination of the protected coast line of the Western Port Bay on one side and the wild open sea of the Bass Strait on the other makes the scenery always dynamic and captivating.
The incredible natural beauty of the rugged coastlines, sandy beaches, wide and different varieties of flora and fauna make Phillip Island a uniquely Australian experience. Phillip Island is also home to some of Australia’s most iconic native wildlife including penguins, fur seals, and koalas.
Choose from fantastic coastal walks or boardwalks to helicopter flights, eco boat tours or even a surfing lesson on one of the world famous beaches – whatever you’d love to do.
Your tour of Phillip Island can be laid back or as action packed as you want it. From our personal experience, Phillip Island is a wonderful place to explore at any pace.
- Penguin Parade
- The Nobbies Centre
- Koala Conservation Centre
- Cape Woolamai
- Knowledgeable Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Return
- Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea
Your Phillip Island tour can be laid back or as action packed as you want. You can choose from the following experiences to create your own tour:
- Penguin Parade Ticketing Options
- Choose from: General Viewing, Penguins Plus, Underground Viewing, VIP Tours, Guided Ranger Tour
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Koala and Kangaroo Encounters and Petting
- National Vietnam Veterans Museum Tour
- Walk around Cape Woolamai (2 to 4 Hour Duration)
- Walk Out to Pyramid Rock (30 Minutes)
- Surfing Lesson (2 Hours)
- Eco Boat Seal Tour (1.5 Hours)
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (15 to 30 minutes)
- Wine or Beer Tasting
- Chocolate Factory Tour
- A Maze’N Things
- Lunch / Dinner Options:
- 2-Course Meal with a Beverage (Beer, Wine, or Soft Drink)
- Casual Dining (Pub Meal, Pizza, Fish and Chips, Fresh Sandwiches, etc.)
Full Day Experience – 12 to 13 Hours
Half Day Experience – 9 to 10 Hours
Private Express Experience – 6 to 8 Hours
Duration is influenced by time of year and selected activities.