Great Ocean Road
Great Ocean Road
Your Great Ocean Road Private Tour will truly be an experience that will last a life time.
The Great Ocean Road is a world-famous tourist destination and has over 200 kilometres of stunning scenery, incredible wildlife including koalas, kangaroos and native birdlife and stunning ocean views.
You will experience an incredible variety of landscape and points of interest including quaint beach side townships, world famous surf beaches, the lush green rain forests of the Otway Ranges, the wild Shipwreck Coast and finally the breathtaking rock formations of the 12 Apostles.
When travelling with Your Exclusive Tours, you have the freedom to customise your journey along the Great Ocean Road to create your own experience. We can tailor your private tour to suit your mood and level of interest in the many different points of interest too.
Our guides can help you design the tour that is just right for you.
- The Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Steps
- Koala Spotting and Native Bird Encounters
- Seaside Townships of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Multiple Stops Along the Great Ocean Road for Photo Opportunities
- The Otway National Park
- Knowledgeable Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Return
- Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea
You can choose some of the following experiences to create your own tour:
- Gourmet Chocolate Tasting
- Shopping at the Surf Outlets in Torquay
- Kangaroo Tour
- Split Point Light House Tour
- Beer or Wine Tasting
- Cape Otway Light Station Visit
- Bush Walk Through the Otway Rainforest
- Helicopter Flight Over the Twelve Apostles or Fly Back to Melbourne
- Lunch Options:
- 2-Course Lunch with a Beverage (Beer, Wine or Soft-drink)
- A Pub Meal
- Casual Lunch (Freshly Made Sandwiches, Pizza, Fish and Chips)
Full Day Experience – 12 to 13 Hours
Sunset Private Experience – 12 to 13 Hours
Private Express Experience – 8 to 10 Hours