Great Ocean Road
Great Ocean Road
great ocean road
The iconic Great Ocean Road is one of Victoria’s greatest tourist attractions, renowned for its natural beauty and unforgettable landmarks.
What better way to experience the journey than with a chauffeur-driven tour in a luxury Mercedes Benz minibus!
Measuring at 243 kilometres long, the Great Ocean Road is mostly known for spectacular scenery and wonderful wildlife – but it also has a rich history that makes this an absolute must-do as far as tours go.
In fact, while many people who hire Your Exclusive Tours to see the Great Ocean Road are native Victorians, many are surprised at how much they don’t know about one of our state’s greatest treasures.
What makes the Great Ocean Road such an amazing tour destination?
The list is long, but here are just a few of its key highlights: charming beachside townships; world-famous surf beaches; the Twelve Apostles (one of our most recognisable landmarks); the stunning, lush Otway Ranges rainforests; Shipwreck Coast
So, what is this rich history we have mentioned? Well, the road was built by returned soldiers after World War I, which they dedicated to their fallen mates during the war. In essence, this is one huge war memorial – considered to be the world’s largest. In 2020, it became a legally protected entity, which we think was a long time coming.
At Your Exclusive Tours we love sharing this experience with people from all over the world.
When you tour The Great Ocean Road in our Mercedes Benz vehicles, you are treated to an experienced chauffeur and knowledgeable guide, with all the fringe benefits that come with travelling in a luxury vehicle.
You can also customise your own Great Ocean Road luxury tour by adding one or more of the following memorable experiences:
Contact us for a chat about your upcoming event or outing, and we’ll put together a customised itinerary with pricing just for you!
- The Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Steps
- Koala Spotting and Native Bird Encounters
- Seaside Townships of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Multiple Stops Along the Great Ocean Road for Photo Opportunities
- The Great Otway National Park
- Knowledgeable Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Return
- Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea
You can choose some of the following experiences to create your own Great Ocean Road tour:
- Gourmet Chocolate Tasting
- Shopping at the Surf Outlets in Torquay
- Kangaroo Tour
- Split Point Lighthouse Tour
- Beer or Wine Tasting
- Cape Otway Light Station Visit
- Bush Walk Through the Otway Rainforest
- Helicopter Flight Over the Twelve Apostles or Fly Back to Melbourne
- Lunch Options:
- 2-Course Lunch with a Beverage (Beer, Wine or Soft-drink)
- A Pub Meal
- Casual Lunch (Freshly Made Sandwiches, Pizza, Fish and Chips)
Full Day Private Experience – 12 to 13 Hours
Sunset Private Experience – 12 to 13 Hours
Private Express Experience – 8 to 10 Hours